Saturday, July 5, 2014

School is coming to end!

It seems like I have been in school forever but it is finally coming to an end which seems crazy to me.  I graduate this semester and Jared will graduate after student teaching in the fall. We do not really know where we will be after that but are hoping for a job in the northwest preferably Washington but we shall see what happens!

Violet is a busy girl. She is still trying to learn how to walk but is definitely quick on all fours. I spend most of my time at home with her which is a huge blessing that I am able to do that. She is such a fun, spunky girl. Her favorites right now are food and playing outside. She love ravioli, pizza, yogurt, and potatoes. 

I am excited for our upcoming trip to visit Jared's family this summer. It will be nice to get out of Rexburg for a little while. This past weekend we spent as a family celebrating the fourth. We went to the town parade, had a barbecue and went to the park. It was nice to spend time as a family as Jared works and goes to school so time is limited. But we sure are looking forward to being less busy after graduation! Here are some photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment