Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summer

I have been wanting to blog but keep putting it off. It seems like summer just flew right by and now it is starting to feel more like fall. Some new things about us are that Jared got a new job at McDonald's which he has been liking a lot more than working at the call center. He has been a lot less stressed out.

I made a trip to Boise a couple weeks ago to visit with my mom and so that Violet could meet my dad and my aunt. Here are some pics:

 I also got to visit my friend Candice that recently moved to Boise. We went to the dog park with her dog Jack and got some fries at Boise Fry Company!



 My friend Brittany had her baby in August and we got to meet her too. She is so tiny and makes Violet look huge!
 Cecilia and Violet :)

 Classes start up in about a week so we are getting ready for that. Violet is now 4 months old. It is crazy how fast it is going. She now sleeps through the night and giggles. She is such a joy to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment