Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Semester

We are back into full swing with a new semester. We are both enjoying our classes so far this semester. Jared is now volunteering at the local Junior High School to work with the English language learners program (ELL). 

On a side note the whether is improving every day which is so exciting! 

I have been experimenting with some pizza recipes and finally found a pizza dough recipe that works and it is so EASY! If you want it let me know!

We have done some figuring and just found out we only have 4 semesters left before student teaching. We are pretty excited about that not that we don't like Rexburg, we will just be happy for the next journey.

I am going to start writing five things I am grateful for every time I post starting with A and ending with Z.
1. Aluminum Foil
2. Animals
3. Apples
4. Ah-Ha moments
5.  Art
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment